Friday, April 21, 2017

Milk Shake Fiasco

What the heck?!? McDonald's got my order wrong! Before I arrived at home, I stopped by my local McDonald's to buy a Vanilla Milkshake because theirs is sooo yummy.
I ask the cashier for one, and he says $1.90. I first thought in my head "What? That cheap? Is it on sale? It's usually around $3 dollars for a medium one." So I gave him a toonie, and a minute later, I get my drink. But it looked like this:
What is this? This is an iced coffee! I asked for a shake, and they give me iced coffee! This is BS. When I was walking home I talked to myself saying "How did they mix up my order?? Does this look like a shake at all? NO!" This is a vanilla milkshake:

And this is an iced coffee:
I drank a bit of it, and it's OK, but not as great. I'm never gonna order drinks from them again, rather bus to another McDonald's or to Burger King.

2 comments:

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.