Friday, December 29, 2017

My Top 10 Male and Female Simpsons Characters: #4


I love the Simpsons, but there are characters I love more than others. So I am counting down my top 10 characters that ever appeared on The Simpsons for both genders. They could be a main person on the show, or someone who lurks in the background.

I will count one-time characters, but no guest stars nor animals. Here we go.



MALE
4. Ralph Wiggum

Bio: Ralph is a student who goes to Springfield Elementary School. He is an oddball, and has been known for his erratic behavior. His lines range from purely nonsensical, or bizarre interpretations of a current event. Ralph is somewhat of an outcast with his classmates, although he seems to be friends with the other kids at school, such as Bart, Lisa, and Milhouse. At school, he asks funny questions is isn't the smartest student in class, though.

Why I Like Ralph Wiggum: He has plenty of one-liners, such as "Hello, Super Nintendo Chalmers", "When I grow up, I want to a president or a catapillar", or "I used the Lisa name, and the Ralph answers!" (he got an "F" on the quiz).

Fun Fact: His favorite swear word is "mitten."

One Time Character: No, he is a recurring character.

Funny Video: 
Ralph in the Washroom

FEMALE
4. Sherri and Terri

Bio: The girls are a pair of twins that go to Springfield Elementary School. Terri is younger than Sherri by two seconds. They are a little bit strange at times. They berate Bart in some episodes. No one knows whether one twin is Terri or Sherri. However, they are actually triplets. Sherri and Terri have long, purple hair and always wear the same clothes.

Why I Like Sherri and Terri: They're twins! They are funny when they talk to other students and have kissed Bart for jokes back in the very early seasons. Besides, Lisa is good friends with both of the girls.

Fun Fact: They do not like eating at Arby's, the fast food restaurant.

One Time Character: No, but they only occasionally talk.

Funny Video:
Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.