Tuesday, July 3, 2018

SG77 Reacts: New Series!


Hey everyone, I've decided to blog for a third time. It's summer again, and I have time to blog again! (applause)

Seriously, after about a five month break, I think I'll try to start a react post on videos I watch on YouTube. I will try to blog about different videos, but will be personally be picked by me, and I need to have some connection with them. For example, I would more likely blog about 

"Dunkin' Donuts VS. Krispy Kreme"

(Krispy > Dunkin', IMO)

They are two leading donut franchises in the USA, and because I've tried both of them, I would know what to be saying in my post, than to blog about

"How Pinkie Pie Got Her Cutie Mark - My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Season 1"


I don't have a clue about My Little Pony, so I can't blog about this.

For the record, I have watched under 5 seconds of the series, and it was only to watch this:

Yeah, it's an lol moment

I'm not going to react about politics, religion, or anything controversial. That's the only rules. So be prepared to read react posts! I already know my first two videos, and they both will be posted on my blog by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.