Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday Tidbits #3

What will this week's tidbit be? Again, it could be anything that I've noticed or like, it could be a random thing about my life. So here is the second edition of Tuesday Tidbits.

Tuesday Tidbit: Every time I go out to a mall, a store, a park, a library, or a community centre, I try my best to always wear a hat (or if it's snowing, a toque). When I was young, I always wore small, mono-colored hats, and I've owned a good amount of different sports hats. Currently, I am wearing a San Antonio Spurs hat, but 2 other hats I've worn a few years back were a Miami Heat throwback hat and a Pittsburgh Penguins hat.


They look exactly like below:



I don't know where I've placed these hats in my home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.