Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday (Friday) Facts


I know what the title says, but only for today this post is on Saturday. I plan to post a small fact every Friday. It could be anything, from when Leonardo da Vinci had an invention of a plane back in the 1500's, when the first computer was invented, or even how a hockey rink turns into a basketball court in a couple hours.

Then every Tuesday or Thursday I'll be posting a tidbit about me or what I like/don't like. I'm not sure what the main focus will be about, we'll see.

The main reason I am doing this is because I'm unsure what to post for the next while, I just want to post extra stuff for now. So here's the fact below.

Saturday Fact: Normally you see red strawberries, right? Well, did you know there are also yellow, green, and white? They each have a different taste and some have a similar taste to pineapples. That's crazy.


Yellow strawberries look weird IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.