Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday Tidbits

What will my first tidbit be? Again, it could be anything that I've noticed or like, it could be a random thing about my life. So here is the first edition of Tuesday Tidbits.

Tuesday Tidbit: I really like Chocolate Chip Muffins and Cookies. They are extremely delicious. I eat the muffin at least once a week from Tim Hortons, and when they're fresh, they taste amazing! 



Also, I like chocolate chip cookies. The best type of cookie are the ones that have a crunchy outside and a chewy inside. Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies are the best.

Elsewhere, the Chips Ahoy cookies are good, and any fresh cookie baked at say, a farmer's market, is delicious. COOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.