Friday, October 13, 2017

(FIXED) My NBA 2017-18 Season and NBA Finals Predictions


Some of y'all wanted me to post my predictions on the 2017-18 NBA season and here they are. I'll predict the regular season and who will be in the finals, but that is it. So anything with the playoff bracket, I'm not writing that as it is too early. I might make an in-depth assessment, but I'm not sure yet. Anyways, here are my predictions.

PS- If you were the one who tried to swipe right and failed to see the Western Conference, sorry about that. If you viewed it on a desktop view, you would have seen it properly.

PPS- Do NOT zoom in, you'll be moved to another page. Just take a screenshot in view it in pictures. Trust me.



NBA Finals

Cavaliers vs Spurs (Spurs get extra home game)

Spurs in 7

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. NBA predictions

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.