Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Check Out This YouTube Channel!

So a few days ago I was searching up "Electric Avenue", by Eddie Grant, and I get this:



As you can see, the first 2 videos are the videos most people listen to when searching up Electric Avenue (it's a funky song, written back in 1979 I think). But the third one got my eye. I check it out, and the 8-bit music sounded great. So I researched the channel, and it has 500k subscribers and started around 3 years ago. I checked out more of their music they "8-bited", and they have a variety of songs:

(PS- none of them are my favourite, but 2 of them are in the top 5)











As you can see, they have a wide variety of songs, including theme songs (Ghostbusters, Pokemon) and some Christmas songs (Jingle Bells, Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer). There may be some songs in 8-bit that you like more than the original composition. So click here to check out their channel and have fun listening to their 8-bit music! And on the right (bottom of viewed on a phone) is my favourite one so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.