Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What Will Be Going on in September


As about one month passes by ever since I've came back, here's what I'll be posting in September. I'll try to continue posting around 3-5 times a week, but it may vary. Anyways, here they are:
  • I'll finsh up Season 7 of the Simpsons, then do Season 21. I know that season well and it's an HD season, so it's a good change.
  • Anything I see on Youtube or online that YOU should see, too. Trending!
  • Life tips will slow down though. Once a week is good enough.
That's all, and continue supporting my blog!

PS- Random picture was from S15 E16 The Wandering Juvie. Bart goes to jail with adolescents and suddenly escapes with a girl. But it wasn't his plan to escape!

PPS- Want to be funky in September? Hit the play button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.