Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Top 50 Favourite 70-80's Songs: #3-#2

I am getting down to my favourite song from the 70's and 80's, but there are two more songs that are listed before #1. Here are songs #3-#2.


3. Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You


I've only known this song for 2 years, but it's an excellent song. I love the music, and the chorus part is great to listen to. It's also a long song, and I'm a fan for songs over four and a half minutes. It is up here because it reminds me of life, both the lyrics and the soundtrack. This track was released in 1981.

2. Village People - YMCA


Yay! This song has been a classic of mine, known this song since 2009. The beat is high-tempo, and making the letters with the hands is fun. Also, the lyrics are great, and overall, this song is up here because it's enthusiastic. This track was released in 1978.

Here's a bonus clip relating about the YMCA song. This was performed on AGT in 2016, and I loved the performance. Take a look for yourselves. 


Only one song left to go. This has been an on-off series, but all these songs have meant something in my life. Number one song coming up during the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.