Friday, September 29, 2017

What Will Be Going on in October


September came and went, and now October is here. My blog has been going well, I've been posting almost every day for the last month now, and thank you for still checking my blog. Anyways, This is what will be happening in October:

  • The Simpsons: I'll continue going through season 21, then my next season I'll review will be either season 20 or season 22.
  • My Top 50 Favourite Songs From the 80's: I'm in the middle of this right now and will continue this.
  • How To's: Probably once a week.
  • Random Stuff: This includes things you need to see or know, my opinion with life, or maybe some sports topics.

That's all, and hope you enjoy what I post!

PS- Random picture is from S27 E6 Friend With Benefit (yeah, yeah, the name is interesting). Lisa and Harper (the girl on the left) befriend each other, but things go wary when Lisa wonders why she isn't friendly later on in the episode...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want to, but no hate unless it is constructive criticism.